Goodby Grandma

By  |  6 Comments

The very loved.

Wenona Fay “Noni” “Babe” “Grandma” “Dakoo” Kerley Kennedy Rosenfeld

July 25, 1921 – April 28, 2013

We miss you already.

Shelli Alford is an artist and author, who enjoys learning from master oil painters from around the world and reviewing their classes, workshops and demonstrations.

Get great posts like these in your inbox!

Enter your email and we'll send you new posts when they are published. It's that simple!

We promise to never sell or distribute your email addresses. Your privacy is safe with us.

6 Comments

1. Susan M

May 1, 2013 at 2:00 pm

My condolences to you and your family, Shelli. I can see you inherited her adventurous spirit and I am sure she is very proud of you!
    A big hug to you.
    Susan Matteson

• Shelli Alford

May 28, 2013 at 1:22 am

Thanks for your sweet words Susan.

2. Lhrportraits

May 27, 2013 at 12:35 pm

So sorry for your loss Shelli. It sounds like she was a truly wonderful woman,
    whose memory you will always keep with you. Great that you can carry on her adventurous legacy. Take Care, and wonderful to have spent some time at the conference together.

• Shelli Alford

May 28, 2013 at 1:23 am

Thanks, Linda. It’s always fun to be with you.

3. jo lessner

May 27, 2013 at 5:17 pm

I know how you feel, Shell. We finished cleaning out the storage unit today. I wrapped her everyday dishes to give to Salvation Army and cried all the way home. It’s the little things that happen that bring about a memory. I am so happy that so much of her goes on in you. I think she is sitting right beside you in every class you take. Probably telling the teacher additional info. on the subject. You know Grandma.
    Keep learning. I love you Aunt Jo

• Shelli Alford

May 28, 2013 at 1:26 am

You are going to make me cry again! Yes, I am sure she is with me explaining everything. lol I saw a really cute post card at the airport the other day and I was so excited for a fraction of a second and then I remembered…. Love you too.